Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monthly Update for April 2008~Updated May30th

******Realized that I made a small mistake on this months reporting. I added a digit to one of my cash accounts. Ooops...My net worth was actually $195,993.31 which was a decrease of $941.71. I still say this was impressive considering all of the home improvements being done at the time and the amount of cash output..
A relatively flat month. Increase of $158 to $197,093. This is actually a really good sign. I have paid over a third of the home improvement costs and was still able to keep the net worth stable. I contribute this to the comeback of the stock market to the tune of about $4,200. This offset the loss of my cash balance. Another highlight is the paying off of the Zero Percent CC balance. I now have Zero cc debt. Next month the final payment for home improvements should hit. This is roughly $8K more dollars owed. Suspect the month of May will be a decline of about $6K.

No comments: